Capital One Commercial Real Estate, Senior Analyst, Asset Management in Bethesda, Maryland
Bethesda Metro Center (17049), United States of America, Bethesda, Maryland
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Commercial Real Estate, Senior Analyst, Asset Management
Commercial Real Estate, Senior Analyst, Asset Management-Bethesda, MD
The Asset Management Senior Analyst will play a key role in providing analytical support to a team of Asset Managers as they monitor the performance of a CRE Loan Portfolio, which includes providing excellent analytical support to internal stakeholders. The Senior Analyst will be instrumental in maintaining portfolio quality by assisting in the asset management of complex loans and in the development of loan modifications and strategies. The analyst will assist and participate as appropriate in the quarterly forecast of facility migration to ‘classified’ and ‘criticized’ status. The Senior Analyst will develop a thorough understanding of application of all bank and line of business policies and procedures; support and drive strict adherence to regulatory compliance requirements.
• Perform financial statement and operating statement analysis including the review, update, and analysis of cash flows and property valuations and the preparation of associated reports
• Assist asset managers in processing consent requests related to amendments and modifications
• Monitor loans for covenant compliance
• Conduct market research and prepare market reports to be used by the company
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reports on the portfolio
• Highly developed analytical skills including the ability to create complex spreadsheets and financial analyses
• Outstanding writing skills and oral presentation ability
• Proficiency in analyzing property operating statements, rent rolls, and borrower financial statements and in modeling complex financial scenarios
• High integrity, the ability to communicate articulately and concisely, strong interpersonal and partnership skills, achievement drive, and intellectual curiosity
-Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
-2 year of formal Credit Training
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.