Capital One Project Manager- Technology in Richmond, Virginia
7900 Westpark Drive (12131), United States of America, Tysons, Virginia
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Project Manager- Technology
Are you looking to influence decision makers with your own technological ideas and innovations? Do you want to be on the forefront of cloud adoption and emerging technologies? If yes, join us in Capital One nAble Tech, where we develop best-in-class strategy and solutions for key internal business domains, provide key capabilities for critical cross-organization programs, and prove out emerging technologies and DevOps best practices.
The team is looking for a Technical Project manager who will,
• Coordinate internal resources, stakeholders and dependencies for the flawless delivery of a sophisticated set of products and services
• Ensure on-time, scope and within budget delivery of Enterprise objectives
• Coordinate project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Help maintain comprehensive project documentation and dashboards
• Work with Governance, Access Control and Supplier management.
• Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
• At least 1 year of experience in Project Management
• Master's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in Managing IT projects
• 5+ years of experience in Project Management
• 2+ years of experience in IT development or support
• 2+ years of experience in Software development
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.